February 7, 2011

thirteen today

Today someone in our house is turning thirteen.
I can hardly believe my little brother is so old already! But let me start at the beginning...

A tired family was getting ready to say goodbye to their cozy house in San Leandro. Having already packed up in preparation for an out of state move, all they were waiting for was the baby. The due date came and went...but someone was very comfortable right where he was.

Finally, on a blustery evening in February, he made his grand appearance, much to the delight of his parents and six siblings. He was red and chunky, and they were thrilled.


---




I remember the day he was born, and how much fun he was as a baby.



---





Constantly creating, whether with his hands or his mind, his talents are impressive.
It's like having an actor/architect/comedian/stunt man/model living in your house...but one who is incredibly sweet and hangs out with you.



I am so blessed to have Andrew as my brother. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky...



Happy Birthday Andrew!

2 comments:

Amanda Janik Photography said...

I cannot believe he is already thirteen! WOW THe one of you when he is a baby is adorable....so cute! Happy Birthday Andrew!! hope it was awesome!

Bella said...

Tell Andrew I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Really enjoyed what you said and the pictures!