April 5, 2011

Tuesday Randomness


Today was a random, normal, crazy Tuesday...





with trucks of the boys' friends in the yard...




a comforting fire warming the house...




toys ready to fight...





pink, found in unexpected places...





my sweatshirt, drying out from a run...





someone's favorite spot to play...




battling flu symptoms...





guys and their trucks...





a fun movie...after a long day





chicken soup





...and I caught this guy looking at books during cleanup time...




I'm not having alot of time for pictures right now; this is all I took today...

Random pictures I know, nothing exciting, but that's my life at the moment.
Taking interest in the little things...





2 comments:

SarahJayne said...

O, the pictures of your li'l bro in the windowsill are so sweet!!

Lydia said...

Thank you! I had to sneak 'em...