July 24, 2011

summer wedding


yesterday the girls and I went to a friend's wedding...




it was held at the bride's house, and the ceremony took place under this tree...



the mother of the bride



some of the wedding party...





the adorable flower-girl



and the bride...


I love it when there's alot of bridesmaids...


saying the vows...


first communion as husband & wife...


and the kiss


which I wasn't really able to get a shot of...haha
(at least I tried)



Mr. and Mrs. Caleb Folsom


walking back up the aisle




the tent for the reception



the first dance


awww....




the father-daughter dance




It was beautiful, and I got alot of ideas for someday...I can't wait to plan one of these ourselves when the girls' days come =)

4 comments:

SarahJayne said...

Lovely pictures - and what a perfect, lovely day for it! :)

Bella said...

The wedding looked so pretty...great job on the photo's Lydia! And that flower girl is adorable!

Amanda Janik Photography said...

really pretty! ...the flower girls is adorable...you got a great shot of her!I also like the one of them walking up the aisle ...look so happy! The bridesmaids dresses are super cute to! :) looks like a perfect summer wedding ;)

p.s. i would love to see some pictures of you guys!!!!!! (said in a forceful and pleading voice! )

Lydia said...

Thanks girls...it was such a perfect day for a wedding. I wish I could have gotten more pictures!!!

I know...the bridesmaids dresses are dreamy...lots of good ideas from this wedding =)