August 2, 2012

summer #2


Cherries :)





shooting BB guns with Johnny












I made quesadillas







A visit from Liz








Driving her VW bug







random sister pictures






Celebrating National Day of Ice-Cream.








Nothing quite like a toddler sleeping in your arms :)






Getting my nails done.









He's almost better than I am.






Random trips to Walmart. So much fun. 





Love her. 





Hot cocoa. With Tim Hawkins. 







And ice-cream. Of course.






Dress up. For no reason :)






Shopping for sunglasses.





\

And going rollerblading.





Games in the parking lot 'cause we got there early :)





Love these guys.






Camping out in the attic. 
We seriously have so much fun together.




Blackberry ice-cream. Current favorite.







Caleb is amazing.








Movie night with Josh and Julie. 
They supplied the chocolate :)






I wrote on one arm, Andrew on the other. 
Can you guess which is which?







I made chicken pizza.





And it turned out pretty good. Yay me! :)








I don't usually do this...but they had a sale. ;)









A cookie at work. It was heavenly.








Another visit from Liz!







More random sister-ness.










Love this doula. 








Been doing lots of driving.
And thinking :)



1 comment:

Bella said...

Nothing like Summertime. =D