July 20, 2012

Summer Update #1


Here is the first update on what we've been up to :)



Johnny has been taking swimming lessons. It's pretty adorable to watch. 





Subway sandwiches at the park...


I love hanging out with these guys.
(Andrew & Johnny...'case you were wondering)





Misty evenings at home...




Watching movies with MaryAnna.





Bouncing on the trampoline...




...apparently it's more fun if he can pick the music :)





Pixie's growing fast. 




 Me and Johnny




Andrew and I




Jumper. 





Fireworks. From work. 





Finally getting to sleep in.





A girls' trip...grocery shopping was never so fun.






Texting. 





Fried rice. Made by my sister.






Birthday flowers. From my brother's girlfriend. 
(Yes, I know I'm lucky)









 Out to eat with friends.






Waiting for the bus. 





Because it's more exciting than taking a car. 






Shirley Temples for everyone.






Chocolate is always a good idea.





Impromptu birthday brownies. 





the Pool.






My favorite little "Mexican". 





Tastes like Summer.



Playing Truth and Dare in the park with Andrew and John. 





Summer berries. 


No comments: